Mercur Maritime in Harstad is a company owned by Ingenium as and Nordic Maritime AS.
Nordic Maritime provides Project Management services towards new building of vessels at various shipyards in Asia / Middle East and Ship Management services of fleets operating in the Middle and Far East, Caribbean and Europe.
This owner constellation gives Mercur Maritime AS a strong engineering and project management competence through which it greatly enhances the capability to deliver. Mercur Maritime will together with the owners offer EPC contracts, services and support to offshore and land based industries, including:
Deck Handling Gear for Drilling Rigs
• Cable Handling Systems
• Cable Protection Systems
• Marine and Sub Sea Tools and Equipment
• Service, Repair and Maintenance
• Sea Fastening and Mobilization Services
• Engineering Services within Hydraulic and Electromechanical design
• Engineering Services within Marine Operations, Analysis and Offshore Construction work.
• Beach Cleaning Equipment for Oil Spills
Mercur Maritime perform machining and welding work in Mercur’s workshop in Harstad. All work is completed in accordance with NORSOK and the workshop is also qualified for pipe welding. The workshop is also equipped with a drop test facility, in order to test offshore containers etc.
The workshop facilities include a 70m deep water quay, storage and project offices suitable for service and mobilization of offshore vessels and rigs.